February 9, 2012

Office Tour



Hello, viewers! My days have been so busy since I gotta work on weekdays. I work in a company named PT Amalgamated Tricor from The Tricor Group as a Junior Accountant/Auditor. My daily job is sitting on a chair behind the table in front of the laptop facing a bunch of files, ordner, binders of invoices and then making the payment/receipt vouchers, input to the accounting software called ACCPAC, posting, making the trial balance and other accounting thingies. It's quite tiring for a starter like me. I have to wake up at 6 be there at 8.30 and go home at an uncertainty time, maybe 6, 7, or 8 pm. All the workers there are very nice and friendly.

I should have work today but I'm feeling unwell because of flu, cough, and fever so I'm just staying at home all day hoping I'll get better very soon. And now I have bunch of time to take you to my office tour. Here are some pics of it :)


The office lobby

Take the elevator to the 40th floor





My messy table

I usually drink many cups of Milo from the coffee/tea/milk maker machine

Outside's view :)


That's all for my office tour. Thanks for visiting ;)

 .
 .
 .



<3

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. you are very beautiful and your office is very awesome.
    gud luck and success with your job, Nathasa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I delight in, lead to I discovered exactly what I used to be looking for. You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye
    Pertronix Igniter

    ReplyDelete