February 23, 2012

I'm so glad that I finally got my bachelor degree today! It's such a very big relieve after all this hard and long three and a half years. What surprise me is I got a straight A for my thesis on today's thesis defense. I'm so grateful and thankful to God for all the blessings, to my great family, and all my friends who always support me. Last but not least, I want to thank my super boyfriend who always give the spirit and motivate me in my hardest time. Thanks for everyone who greets and supports me on facebook, twitter, bbm, and bbm personal message. Love you guys ♥ 













































3 comments:

  1. Congrats Nathasa Widjaja, S.E. with best score.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. selamat ya tesaa! akhirnyaa yaa pasti lega bgt :) hehehe si pak hery kocak bgt di foto dari belakang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iya de kocak dia baik bgttt haha makasi ya kamu sukses terus cpt nyusul!

    ReplyDelete