January 25, 2012

welcoming the year of the water dragon


Happy Lunar New Year 2012, guys!

Sorry for the late greetings. Yesterday I was way too busy with my thesis judgement registration. And I'm so happy and proud because it's all done now. I'm still waiting for the judgement day to come to get my bachelor's degree. It feels like miracle that just a few days ago I was down and sad due my hopelessness of graduating this April and now I'm so ready for it! It's so relieving :)

Such a bless for me to start this water dragon year and I'm wishing you guys a very happy and prosperous Lunar New Year! May the year of the dragon be good to all of you... and us. Good wealth, good luck, good life, good career, good future, and all the other good things in life.


Gong Xi!

2 comments:

  1. gud luck nathasa for the thesis judgement and hopefully get a excellent grade :)

    Happy Lunar New Year 2012, Gong Xi :)

    ReplyDelete